Ocularists Association of Australia (OAA) invites submissions from Ocularists and Ophthalmic Care Professionals. There are two main submission processes.
General presentations – 20 minutes
For general presentations, please provide an abstract (use template below) summarising your lecture. We encourage presentations that specifically explore the ‘Art and Science Ocular prosthetics’ (the conference theme).
Major presentations – 45 minutes
For major presentations, please provide an abstract (use template below) summarising your lecture. We encourage presentations that specifically explore the ‘Art and Science Ocular prosthetics’ (the conference theme) focusing on clinical and scientific and research.
Abstracts are due on Friday 29 June 2018.
Please send your submission to the Organising Committee at email@example.com.
Why should I present?
- Presenting at the OAA2018 conference is an excellent way to share experiences, network with others and be part of a growing collaboration between fellow Ocularists and Ophthalmic Care Professionals.
- Presenting at OAA2018 is an outstanding personal and professional development opportunity. By presenting at the conference, you not only meet with others who share in your professional passions, but also establish your own professional credibility.
- OAA2018 provides an opportunity to report on and celebrate the improvements and developments you may have achieved whilst collaborating and networking with others across the world.
- OAA2018 provides you with the opportunity to meet, develop and build your own professional network.
- Share your organisation’s best practice.
- Build your knowledge base.
- Learn from others.